1. Properly installing your car seat: Whether traveling with your own vehicle or installing the car seat into a rental car, make sure the car seat is properly leveled and does not move more than 1" at the belt path in any direction.
2. Properly securing your baby: Check the height of the child's harness to ensure it is correct for the height of your child.
3. Traveling on an airplane: Both the Orbit Baby Infant and Toddler Car Seats are approved for use on aircrafts, without the car seat base.
4. Thinking green: Bundle up with Orbit Baby's organic footmuffs. These exclusive footmuffs are crash tested in Orbit Baby car seats to meet all Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards.
5. Crossing the border: The Orbit Baby Infant Car Seat G2 is the first seat to be cross-border approved for use in both the US and Canada, so you do not have to change seats at the border.
All Orbit Baby strollers and accessories are available in-store at NessaLee Baby and