As promised, here is some additional information on Orbit's highly anticipated double stroller, which will be available spring 2012. From the title, you can see that it now has a name - the Double Helix - sounds pretty high tech and it definitely should! Check out the details below:
- Face-to-face: Features front-and-back seats - Double Helix makes strolling-time sibling-time too.
- Live life in 360°: Dual SmartHub rings rotate just like on the single Orbit G2, so kids can face any situation (or direction) and it also allows your child to pop into the double seat on his / her own.
- 2-in-1: Doubles for all – Helix is also available as an upgrade kit, ensuring that current Orbit Baby Stroller G2 owners can turn their current stroller into a double.
- Family flexible: Flexes to fit – whether you have two kids on the go, or just one kid for the day, Helix flexes to fit your changing family life
- 6-wheel maneuverability: With 6 wheels and 24 QuadShock shock absorbers, the Double Helix steers anywhere and goes everywhere
- Safe for your kids, good for our planet: Orbit Baby keeps your family healthy with the world’s first strollers and car seats using fabrics eco-certified safe by Oeko-Tex
- Wanna see it in action? Click here for the video